June 5, 2018 Primary Election
- U.S. Senate, Representatives in Congress (49, 50, 51, 52, 53),
- State Offices (Governor, Lt. Governor, Secretary of State, Controller, Treasurer, Attorney General, Insurance Commissioner, Board of Equalization 4th District), Superintendent of Public Instruction, State Senate (36, 38, 40), State Assembly (71, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, & 80),
- San Diego County Superior Court Judges, County Assessor/Recorder/Clerk, County Treasurer/Tax Collector, District Attorney, Sheriff, County Board of Supervisors (4 & 5),
- Chula Vista Mayor, Attorney and City Council (1 & 2),
- San Diego City Council (2, 4, 6, & 8),
- County Board of Education (3 & 5), Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District (1, 2, & 5), San Diego Community College District (A, C & E), San Diego Unified School District (B & C).
November 6, 2018 General Election
- Top-two Run-off Election for races from June Primary with exception of some County races determined in Primary. Includes Federal, State, Educational, Cities of Chula Vista and San Diego
- General Municipal Election for Carlsbad, Coronado, Del Mar, El Cajon, Encinitas, Escondido, Imperial Beach, La Mesa, Lemon Grove, National City, Oceanside, Poway, San Marcos, Santee, Solana Beach, Vista
- Board Member Elections for County School Districts and Special Districts (Community Planning, Community Services, Fire Protection, Healthcare, Irrigation, Public Utility, Water).
The California Democratic Party has completed their endorsements for statewide, federal, and state legislative races. The San Diego County Democratic Party Central Committee will make endorsements for most San Diego County races by March 2018 for the June Primary Election and by August 2018 for the November General Election.
If you are a Democratic candidate and would like to be added to this list, please complete the form at www.sddemocrats.org/declare. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858-277-3367.