The groups listed here are not affiliated with the Democratic Party. They're just a handful of the organizations and informal groups that are doing strong work against the Republicans, in support of the values of the Democratic platform, or to advocate for those in need.
Grab Your Wallet: Boycott companies that support Trump or his family's products, and let them know why you are shopping elsewhere.
Flip the 50th: A Neighbors in Action community helping turn Congressman Duncan Hunter's seat blue. Learn more about this progressive movement and how to join here.
Indivisible: Written by former Congressional staffers, the Indivisible Guide describes how to most effectively pressure your members of Congress. Local chapters include:
- Indivisible San Diego North, District 49 - Congressman Darrell Issa's district
- Indivisible San Diego Central, District 52 - Congressman Scott Peter's district
- Indivisible San Diego East, District 53 - Congresswoman Susan Davis's district
- Indivisible La Jolla - in Congressman Scott Peter's district
- Indivisible Fallbrook - in Congressman Duncan Hunter's district
- Search for other chapters using the "Find a Local Group" function on Indivisible's home page.
Women's March: Formed around the January 21 Women's March, the national organization has formulated a "Women's Agenda" to transform collective action into concrete policy.
Daily Action: Formed to bring quick Action Alerts to citizens by texting to tell people who to call, and on what issue, based on where you live and what issues the group decides are the most pressing news of the day.
5 Calls: Provides phone numbers, scripts, and background information - everything you need to make 5 quick calls to your representatives on the day's top priorities.
Resistance Manual: A source for detailed, issue-specific information on the new administration's policies.
If your organization has an event or activity you'd like to like to see listed here, please fill out this form for the Party to review your information.